Add names and numbers
Personalization is a great way to make every shirt for your group fun and unique! From identifying players on sports jerseys to showing off your bridesmaids’ funny nicknames at a bachelorette party, every group and occasion can find a creative way to use personalization.
Adding personalization to your design is fun and easy! Just follow these steps:
- Click “NAMES OR #S” in the left-side
- A box will pop up with two checkboxes "Names" "Number".
- Click the “Add Names” and “Add Numbers” checkboxes as appropriate. You can add either option alone or both options together to your order.
- Select the side of the item you’d like your personalization to appear on, the color you’d like it to print in, and your desired text height. You can click and drag the “EXAMPLE” and/or “00” on your item to reposition your personalization if you’d like it to appear somewhere other than the default position.
- Click “Enter Names/Numbers” to bring up your personalization entry form. Please list out every name and/or number and the size each personalization entry should print on. Please note that your personalization list needs to be complete for you to receive accurate pricing. When you are finished entering your personalization, click “Continue Design.” or "Add to Cart".
- The next screen will give you the chance to add more items to your order that are not receiving personalization. If you would like to add non-personalized items that will still receive your custom design, check “I have items that are not receiving names or numbers.” Enter your desired quantities of non-personalized items in the boxes that will appear below.
- Save your design on the next screen to save your personalization.
Please note that your custom personalization will not appear on your item in the Design Studio- it will always say “EXAMPLE 00.” You will receive a proof of your unique personalization to review before your order is printed.