EmbroidMe Is Providing Safety Equipment During COVID-19EmbroidMe of Davie
The COVID-19 Pandemic is affecting people in every corner of the globe. Whether you’re quarantined at home or out working at a grocery store, hospital, or another essential service, you may be in need of safety equipment. We at EmbroidMe of Davie in Miami are normally an embroidery service where you can get custom logos and designs embroidered onto items like T-shirts, hats, mugs, office supplies, and more. We are using our online medium to help people all over by providing an online boutique of safety supplies that you can have delivered right to your door.
Products We’re Offering Now
Because we’re dealing with a viral invasion, proper sanitation and the minimization of potential contamination are important. For that reason, we’re offering online sales of hand sanitizer and face masks. Washing your hands regularly with soap and water is essential in times like these but having some hand sanitizer to quickly eliminate potential contaminants can help keep you safe faster, especially since you can get travel-sized sanitizer. Face masks, on the other hand, are more about preventing you from potentially getting someone else sick. Masks block the moisture droplets that escape your mouth when you cough. You might otherwise accidentally contaminate someone or a surface without knowing.
Use Safety Equipment and Safety Tips
There are a few things to keep in mind during these times whenever you’re interacting with others, be it while shopping for food or potentially at work if you’re still on the clock. Here’s what you should consider:
- Wash Or Sanitize Your Hands Regularly
- An effective way to kill potential viruses that make their way onto your hands is with soap and water or hand sanitizer. These simple solutions can help keep you healthy while also helping you from spreading those viruses through touching surfaces.
- Avoid Touching Your Face
- If you don’t touch your face, it becomes much harder for the virus to make it into your system. Most often, a virus is contracted when someone brings that virus to their mouth or nose from their hands. The virus gets on the person’s hands, such as through touching an infected surface, and then a simple rub of the face or touch to the lips allows the virus to enter the body.
- Wear A Mask
- A common misconception is that a mask protects you from contracting contaminants, but the opposite is true. The mask doesn’t really offer you much protection, but it protects others from the water droplets you might cough up. If you’re contaminated, you could spread the virus that way, but masks will limit that and keep others safer.
- Practice Social Distancing
- The only ways to catch COVID-19 are by catching it from someone else or an infected surface that someone else has left the virus on. A great way to eliminate one of these concerns is by keeping yourself a good six feet from other people. This helps to limit the spread of the virus as much as possible.
Check Out Our Site for Safety Supplies
Staying safe during these times is important, especially if you or someone in your household is at high-risk for a severe reaction to the virus. Contact us through our website today to find safety equipment you can purchase. We at EmbroidMe of Davie in Miami are dedicated to helping as many people get through these tough times as possible, and by providing these safety supplies, we hope we’re helping to make a difference for people across the country.